Building Your Harvest Plan Webinar: Friday, April 3rd
Friday, April 3rd: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (CST)
Holistic Farm Planning Workshop Series:
Building Your Harvest Plan
Guiding you through your harvesting options to help you knowledgeably plan for your methods best for your farm's scale and your end product goals. Your approach to harvesting, curing and storing will lay the groundwork for your success when selling your bio-mass or product in the hemp industry.
Join us for our online webinar featuring Agricultural Specialists with a live Q+A session.
Hosted by Canvast Supply Co. Featuring:
Will Tarleton, Director of Agriculture at Canvast Supply Co.
James Knox, Owner of KLR Farms
Hank Delvin, Owner of Delvin Farms
- Mechanical Harvesting: Combine and Bale Method with James Knox
- Cut, Hang and Cute Method with Will Tarleton
- Mechanical Drying with Hank Delvin of Delvin Farms
- Storage and Facilitation with Will Tarleton
- Q+A Round Table Discussion with Speaker Panel
For more information and registration, visit our Eventbrite at http://canvastbuildingyourharvestplan.eventbrite.com