Monday, March 30th: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (CST)
Holistic Farm Planning Workshop Series:
Introduction to Soil Health and How to Read a Soil Test
When planning for your growing season and building your budget, it all begins with your soil health and what components you'll need to integrate for laying the best groundwork for your upcoming crop.
Hosted by Canvast Supply Co. Featuring:
Jeff Poppen, The Barefoot Farmer
Troy Hinke, Soil and Compost Tea Specialist, Owner of Living Roots
Will Tarleton, Director of Agriculture for Canvast Supply Co.
- How to Read a Soil Test with Jeremiah Durbin
- Soil Analysis and Amendments with Jeremiah Durbin
- Inoculants and Composting with Troy Hinke
- Cover Crops and Their Benefit to Weed Control with Will Tarleton
- Prepping your Field with Will Tarleton
- Q+A Round Table Discussion with Speaker Panel
For Tickets, Visit Our Eventbrite at http://canvastintrotosoilhealth.eventbrite.com