Active Air Portable Air Conditioner, 14,000 BTU
Keep your cool as summer heats up with the Active Air Portable Air Conditioner, available exclusively from Hydrofarm. This air conditioner’s portability makes it ideal for growers who don’t want to invest in pricey ductwork or central AC installation, and those who require spot cooling between 62 and 95 degrees in areas up to 800 cubic feet (this is equal to a 10' x 10' grow room with an 8' ceiling). Use in gardening applications should be limited to rooms with no more than two 1000W air-cooled lighting systems.
Move the air conditioner on its four sturdy casters and enjoy remote-controlled operation. This is a “smart” system—its built-in memory function works with all of your environmental controllers (such as Hydrofarm’s Autopilot line) and timers. Rounding out the features are a built-in condensation tray, window kit, exhaust hose, intake hose, and hose adaptors. Take control of your cool!
Active Air Portable Air Conditioner Features:
- User-friendly 3-speed control panel lets you regulate temperature between 62F to 90F
- Side-to-side air distribution improves cooling performance and energy efficiency
- Separate intake and exhaust ports for superior efficiency
- "Smart" system with backup memory and internal battery
- Works with timers or controllers
- Water tank can also be configured for continuous drainage
- Extendable intake and exhaust hoses (up to 6'), 6" diameter
- Includes remote control, window kit, exhaust hose, intake hose, and hose adaptors
Active Air Specifications:
- 14,000 BTU/h cooling capacity
- Dehumidification capacity of 60 liters per day
- ETL listed
- 6 foot power cord
- 115V/60 Hz
- 10.8 A
- R410A refrigerant
Speak To A CANVAST Grow Expert
Our Hemp Resource Agents are here to support you. We want each farmer to feel supported as if they have their own consultant, on-call, that leads them through their growing season and post-harvest solutions. Our Hemp Resource Team can suggest Integrative Pest Management Solutions and the Nutrients/Amendments you need for a successful harvest.