Prevent Plant Diseases Like Fusarium, Pythium, Rhizoctonia and Powdery Mildew!
REGALIA Biofungicide ignites the natural defenses of a plant to protect it from a variety of foliar and soil-borne fungal and bacterial diseases. Its active ingredient, extract of Giant Knotweed (Reynoutria sachalinensis), boosts plant vigor and growth while stimulating the plant's ability to develop resistance to plant pathogens (induced resistance). This developed resistance builds plant health as opposed to attacking the disease directly.
REGALIA should be applied early on, as a preventive application instead of a curative treatment. This will provide protection for sprouting leaf tissue, flowers, above ground fruit and vegetables. Applying REGALIA to an actively growing plant will keep the plant protected from certain plant diseases, particularly those that affect plants in early development. Healthy starts means healthy growth, which leads to improved crop quality and increased yields.
Benefits of REGALIA:
- Broad-spectrum control of fungal and bacterial diseases.
- 4-hour REI (Restricted-Entry Interval), 0-day PHI (Pre-harvest Interval).
- Highly compatible with beneficial insects and beneficial nematodes.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- MRL (Maximum Residue Limit) exempt.
- Unique FRAC P5 (Fungicide Resistance Action Committee) Classification for resistance management